32 What Am I Riddles with Answers

32 What Am I Riddles with Answers

1. I am a ball that can be rolled, but never bounced or thrown. What am I?

Answer

Eyeball


2.I can be hot, I can be cold, I can run and I can be still, I can be hard and I can be soft. What am I?

Answer

Water


3.I can be any shape, I can a be surprise to your loved one, just fill me up and make sure to hold me real tight so I won’t fly away. What am I?

Answer

A balloon


4.People come visit me but rarely stay long. I can be clean but am often very dirty. People usually reveal to me a part of them that they rarely show others. What am I?

Answer

A toilet


5.You find me once in the morning, twice in the afternoon but never in the evening. What am I?

Answer

The letter O


6.I can be broken or attacked, I can be clogged or crushed, I can be given and I can be kept, sometimes I am warm and other times I am cold. What am I?

Answer

A heart


7.Sometimes I go backwards but often I go forward, I can trip, I can dance. Just play the right music and I’ll even do the conga. What am I?

Answer

Feet


8.Fill me up with hot or cold, put anything in me I’ll make sure I’ll hold. What is it?

Answer

A cup


9.I can be beady, I can be deep set, I can be a ball, I can be watery and twenty-twenty. What am I?

Answer

An eye


10.I can be late, I can be early, I can be astronomical or atomic and my insides are incredibly complex. What am I?

Answer

Clock


11. I can be sweet or not so much, I have nice curves and from my name you might think I make a ringing sound. What am I?

Answer

A bell pepper


12.Sometimes I am bright, sometimes I am dark, some think I am a man but others think I am a rabbit, and I’ve had a Buzz step on my face. What am I?

Answer

The moon


13.I am sometimes powerful, I am sometimes complex or deep, I can be blind, lost, or profound. What am I?

Answer

Love


14.I am a beer, however many kids drink me and do not get drunk. What am I?

Answer

Root beer


15.I can grow quickly and I can die slowly, I can be a terrible pain or a comfort and joy. You never find me all by myself. What am I?

Answer

A relationship


16.I am said to be only one dimensional, and as itty bitty as can be, some say I am the basis of all that we see. What am I?

Answer

A string (from String Theory)


17.I am a ball yet I can’t bounce up and down, I am often yellow, white or brown. Even though they seem to be sad people still cut me so bad. What am I?

Answer

An onion


18.White and sparkly I can be, fluffy and soft, kids make angels out of me. What am I?

Answer

Snow


19.I can jump, I can climb, I swing from tree to tree with my many legs and I make a house much bigger than myself. What am I?

Answer

Spider


20.I have some branches, but I am without a trunk, leaves or fruit. What am I?

Answer

A bank


21.I get dirty, I get clean, I can be delicate, I can be rough. People often shake me or smack me against my own kind. What am I?

Answer

Hands


22.People look forward to my coming, they light lights for me, they celebrate me, they often take a break and rest when I arrive and some say I am the most important thing all year. What am I?

Answer

Christmas


23.I have a comb but it’s never used for my hair, I have a cape yet I am not a superhero, and because I am so territorial you often see me chasing others away. What am I?

Answer

A rooster


24.You can call me curly, you can call me bald, you call me gray and shaggy, long or short. What am I?

Answer

Hair


25.Round and round I go never stopping in a continuous flow. I hang out with numbers each and every day and nothing ever gets in my way. What am I?

Answer

The hands of a clock


26.I can be angled, I can be arched, I can be raised, bushy and plucked, and women spend a lot of time perfecting me. What am I?

Answer

Eyeybrows


27.I am a fruit that can talk, calculate, tweet and it is well known that I don’t come cheap. What am I?

Answer

An apple product (iPhone, iPad, etc.)


28.They provide for you, they keep you safe, we celebrate them every June. What are they?

Answer

Dads


29.Sometimes my face is round or square, but you may even see me with a hexagonal face. I have 3 hands and I strike all sorts of digits. What am I?

Answer

Clock


30.I can be white, I can be dark grey, I can be luminous or ominous, bright or dark and people like to store all sorts of things in me. What am I?

Answer

A cloud


31.I am a stick combined with a sweetness ball. What am I?

Answer

Lollipop


32.If you give me a letter I will not keep it long, boxes help pay my salary and I travel so much but never very far. What am I?

Answer

A postman 

Previous
Next Post »