12 Long Riddles With Answers

12 Long Riddles With Answers


1.Elsa told Olaf that she would give him $2 for each fresh-baked bagel that she gave him. Olaf smiled and said he’d get to work right away. After a few hours, Olaf showed up with 2000 bagels for Elsa, who was stunned. Elsa upheld her side of the bargain and gave Olaf $4000. However, Olaf was only able to keep $1000 for himself. What happened to the remaining $3000?

Answer

Olaf gave it to his friends who helped make the bagel


2.I can be expensive, I can be cheap. I can be old, I can be new. I can dress up a woman, I can dress up a man. I can be exotic or I can be unique, simple or intricate, heavy and sometimes oh so light. I can sometimes make a lady look gaudy or elegant. I am given to many or given away, if you get a shiny and rare version of me I am sure I will be the talk of the party. What am I?

Answer

A jewelry


3.Circular, square, long, wobbly or little, it comes in many different shapes and you can find it in the middle. Around it we can have a serious discussion, a meeting, a project, a conference, even breakfast, lunch and dinner. It can be wooden, metal, plastic or plain, sometimes my Aunt Elisabeth even covers it with paper or linen. What is it?

Answer

A table


4.You give it to your parents, you give to your grandparents, you give it to your sister and your brother, to Fido, Lassie and even your best friends. If they give it back to you, then you both have one. I don’t know if you’re allowed to give it to a nun. Sometimes it makes a noise, sometimes it is quiet, but it is always available, always for free. You can get it anytime and you have an unlimited supply, blow it in any direction and let it fly. What is it?

Answer

Kisses


5.She is famously pretty and you can make her anything you want her to be. She comes in many colors and sizes, with long hair, short hair, blonde, brunette, straight or curly. She’s as cute as can be and can fit in your hand. Sometimes she might even come with a magic wand. Who is she?

Answer

A Barbie doll


6.You hear a catchy tune this time of year. You see so many lights sparkly and clear. You can even smell the hot cocoa topped with marshmallows. Your mother is so busy with her to-do lists, and Santa was seen giving Mrs. Santa a kiss. Everyone is so busy, happy and filled with cheer, for this is one of the best times of the year.

Answer

Christmas


7.I am rich but I cannot be poor, I can be dark and I can be white, I can be hot or I can be cold, I can be a powder or I can be in pieces, I can be French or Belgian, I can be raw and can be especially sweet and even addictive. But one thing is for sure having too much of me can make your body a little jittery. What am I?

Answer

Chocolate


8.Some people believe in me and others don’t, and on Halloween nights I might be seen, at night I roam around and sometimes I float. Forget the zombies, the bats, the snakes and the mummies because when you hear a troubled noise coming from the ground, you can’t run and hide from my super spooky and creepy sound. What am I?

Answer

A ghosts


9.What is bright, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, bright, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, bright, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, bright, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, bright, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, bright, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet?

Answer

A bright rainbow in a washing machine


10.I might be heavy, I might be light, I can be rusty, I can be fine. Sometimes I shine, sometimes I’m dull, sometimes I am big, and sometimes I am small. I can be pointy, I can be curved, and don’t ask me questions because even though I’m sharp, I’m not smart enough to answer you. What am I?

Answer

Knife


11.I can be 0-10, and even to 18.5, I may also come in half a size. New or old, narrow or wide, just take your pick, but make sure you know how to use a measuring stick. I can be muddy, smelly, expensive, colorful, plain or nice.You can also tie me, untie me, or leave me by the door, but I know your feet will thank me once you’ll wear me more. What am I?

Answer

Shoes


12.If you can slip and fall on a banana peel, you’ll get in a jam with an orange, and you’ll start to feel blue with blueberries, you’ll get in a mash with potatoes, you’ll be in a hurry with ketchup, you’ll get in a pickle with a cucumber, then what do you get when you step on grapes?

Answer

Wine 

Previous
Next Post »