13 Hard Riddles for Teens With Answers

13 Hard Riddles for Teens


1.Born in an instant, I tell all stories. I can be lost, but I never die. What am I?

Answer

Memories


2. 123=0

  4235=0 

  656=2

  5390=2

  8890=6

  1001=2

  19235=1

  What is 123456789?

Answer

4


3.What word in the English language does the following: the first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four letters signify greatness, while the entire world signifies a great woman.

Answer

Heroine


4.What 8 letter word can have consecutive letters taken out and still remain a word until only one letter is left?

Answer

The eight-letter word is starting

starting

staring

string

sting

sing

sin

in

I


5. I sleep during the day and hide away.

I open at dawn’s light.

I only shine for the briefest time,

Then hide away and sleep through the day.

What am I?

Answer

Sunrise


6.What can go up a chimney down, but cannot go down a chimney up?

Answer

An umbrella


7.What number has all its letters in alphabetical order when spelled out?

Answer

Forty


8. People walk in and out of me.

They push and I follow.

When they walk out on me, I close up, and I stay waiting for the next person to walk into my life when I am again open.

What am I?

Answer

An elevator


9.Runs smooth, can hit hard or soft. Loves to fall but cannot climb. What am I?

Answer

Rain


10.They come in the night without being called, a sailor’s guide and a poet’s tears. They are lost to the sight each day without the hand of a thief.

Answer

Stars


11.What is one thing a young child has that God does not?

Answer

Parents


12.They are many and one, they wave and they drum. You take them with you everywhere. What are they?

Answer

Hands


13. Four golfers named Mr. Black, Mr. White, Mr. Brown, and Mr. Blue were competing in a tournament. The caddy didn’t know their names, so he asked them. One of them, Mr. Brown, told a lie.

The 1st golfer said, “The 2nd Golfer is Mr. Black.”

The 2nd golfer said, “I am not Mr. Blue!”

The 3rd golfer said,”Mr. White? That’s the 4th golfer.”

And the 4th golfer remained silent.

Which one of the golfers is Mr. Blue?

Answer

The third golfer

Previous
Next Post »